Trump Winery is seeking an energetic and dynamic cashier for our retail operations at the tasting room. The Cashier works with the Retail Manager to serve customers who are purchasing Trump Winery merchandise and wine. We are currently seeking both full-time and part-time employees for this position
Location: Trump Winery, 20 minutes south of Downtown Charlottesville
Wage: $14.00 - $16.00 /hr
Schedule: Full-time (10:00am - 6:00pm) and Part-time (hours available between 12pm - 6pm)
- Conduct sales and other cash register transactions.
- Become familiar with merchandise and provide assistance to guest.
- Receive, tag and display inventory and products in the retail store.
- Answer general questions about the winery and estate.
- Perform general housekeeping chores, straightening stock on shelves, dusting and cleaning of display cases, etc.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and continuously performs the essential job functions
- Other duties, as assigned by management
- High school diploma.
- Previous experience in retail sales environment (1 year experience preferred)
- Inventory procedures preferred.
- Excellent communications skills, professional demeanor, well-groomed neat appearance, and customer-oriented approach.
- Experience with POS Systems, Microsoft, and Google Suite
- Ability to lift, push and pull 50 pounds, stand on feet for 8+ hours
- Ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities and multiple projects in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment
See why we've been named 'one of the best places to work in Charlottesville'. We offer:
- Competitive pay
- 80% company paid medical premium with only a $1,000 deductible*
- 80% company paid dental premium*
- 80% company paid vision premium*
- Vacation, sick, and holiday pay*
- 401k with up to 6% company match
- Generous discounts on wine, merchandise, and hotels
- Wine training opportunities
- Two paid team volunteer days per year
*available for full-time employees only
Trump Winery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other categories protected by federal, state, and local law.
Trump Winery participates in the E-Verify Program (Identity and Employment Eligibility Verification) and uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Este Empleador participa en E-Verify (Verificación de Documentos de Identidad y Elegibilidad de Empleo).