Are you looking for a growth opportunity with an amazing organization??
Are you committed to providing excellent customer service in every interaction??
Then look no further…...
Community First Health Centers is looking for an exceptional Sterilization Technician to join our dental team at our Port Huron facility on a temporary basis! Th e ideal candidates for this role will be team oriented, self motivated, be able to multi task with excellent communication skills.
Under the supervision of the Dental Clinic Practice Manager, you'll support the dental operations by preparing treatment room(s) and sterilizing/maintaining all instrument(s) and material(s) of the dental practice. This position will be located out of our Port Huron, MI medical facility located at 1011 Military Street.
Daily responsibilities of our Sterilization Technician may include:
- Greeting and seating patients in rooms for treatment
- Cleaning/disinfecting all clinical rooms between patient visits
- Setting/re-setting of all clinical rooms for patient visits/procedures
- Stocking/re-stocking of all clinical rooms as needed/directed
- Maintaining proper sterilization of all dental instruments as outlined in our internal policies/procedures
- Cleaning/performing maintenance on the autoclave and ultrasonic cleaners as outlined in our internal policies/procedures
- Assisting the dental team as needed/directed
- Other duties as assigned
While this opportunity is temporary, we are looking for someone ideally full time (Monday thru Friday; 830am - 5pm).
We are open to part time availabilty if the days/hours each week are consistent.
This position could grow into chairside assisting based on candidate performance.
The total term of this assignment is pending another position backfill and we will provide a two (2) week notice when this position will be ending.
Community First Health Centers is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) who's main focus is to hope those most in need.
With this opportunity being temporary, there will not be any benefits offered.
The rate of pay for the temporary opportunity is $15 per hour and will be paid as 1099 income.
Community First Health Centers: Improving the quality of life for our community!!