Interactive Government Holdings, Inc. (IGH) is a Small Business Administration-certified 8(a) and Center for Verification and Evaluation-verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business. We are a growing government contractor seeking staff for dynamic roles supporting customer and company performance. IGH offers Program, Acquisition, and Administrative Management; Secure IT; Systems Engineering and Integration; and Global Operations and Sustainment services. Headquartered in Springfield, VA, IGH is registered to do business in all 50 U.S. states; Puerto Rico; the U.S. Virgin Islands; Guam; and the District of Columbia. IGH has consistently been ranked as one of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine.
The Logistician, Journeyman analyzes and coordinates the ongoing logistical functions of a firm or organization.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide support for logistics efforts for Airborne Systems Integration (ASI) Division projects.
- Responsible for the entire life cycle of a product including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, and final disposal of resources.
- Support supply chain management methods, practices, and procedures to assist the Government in determining requirements of good and services, assist in their procurement, and provide support services for material and equipment receipt, storage, issuance, and final disposal.
- Support all material and equipment receiving, warehousing, and shipping for the ASI Division.
- Support all shipping efforts for ASI Division materials and equipment to include coordinating pickup and delivery schedules with shipping companies.
- Support the configuration of facility layouts to preserve storage capacities and maintain efficient functionality associated with secure and safe ingress and regress of materials.
- Support semi-annual wall-to-wall inventories for all stored items.
- B.A./B.S. degree from an accredited college or university as recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. No specific discipline required.
- An A.S/A.A. plus 4 years of additional, relevant work experience may be substituted for a B.A./B.S. degree.
- High school diploma/GED plus 5 years of additional, relevant work experience may be substituted for a B.A./B.S. degree.
- Must have completed coursework equivalent to Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level II Life Cycle Logistics certification.
- 3 years of experience within the past 5 years. At least 3 years of experience must have involved performing functional duties.
- Able to perform functional duties independently.
- Must be U.S. citizen.
- Must pass a government background investigation for Secret clearance.
- Navy program experience.
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) and Naval Air Warfare Aircraft Division (NAWCAD) experience.
This position is contingent upon award of a contract.
IGH offers a competitive benefits program which includes: Paid PTO days, 401K (4% company match), Company Paid Life Insurance Policy, and comprehensive Health, Vision, Dental and Disability plans.
IGH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
IGH is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.