Trump Winery, named one of the “Best places to work in Charlottesville” has an opening for a Seasonal Warehouse Associate. This position is estimated to be needed through December 30, 2021. This position requires one to work Monday through Friday, with mandatory Saturday availability in November and December and mandatory availability November 26-November 29. This is an hourly position that is eligible for overtime..
Title: Seasonal Warehouse Associate
Location: Trump Winery - 20 Minutes South of the Charlottesville city limits
Wage: Depends on Experience
- Variety of warehouse operations including but not limited to receive inventory, movement of material, restock packaging materials, merchandise, and supplies, packing glassware, operate equipment such as a pallet jack
- Fulfill customer orders accurately by boxing, labeling, and shipping merchandise and wine
- Load and move merchandise manually from one location to another on property
- Maintain a safe, clean working environment
- Additional duties as assigned by the Warehouse and Fulfillment Manager
- Good communication skills
- Ability to take direction and work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to stand for 8 hours/day, push, pull, carry, and lift up to 70 pounds; frequently bends over, kneels, twists, reaches over head, climbs stairs, ladders
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential
Trump Winery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other categories protected by federal, state, and local law.
Trump Winery participates in the E-Verify Program (Identity and Employment Eligibility Verification) and uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Este Empleador participa en E-Verify (Verificación de Documentos de Identidad y Elegibilidad de Empleo).