With more than three decades of charitable giving expertise, RenPSG supports many of the nation’s largest and most prominent financial institutions and non-profit organizations, with technology and managed services that deliver the comprehensive administration, compliance, and expertise needed to efficiently manage philanthropic programs at scale. Pinkaloo, the newest RenPSG technology platform, provides employers, banks, and community foundation clients with a white-label solution to facilitate their customers' charitable giving.
Client Success Managers are the “end-to-end” owner of the client experience for the Pinkaloo platform. The primary responsibility is to be the voice of the customer to protect and enhance the client experience to drive usage of the Pinkaloo platform, create long-term relationships, enable upsell opportunities and create a positive referral for new prospects.
The Client Success Manager works with all departments to provide ongoing oversight into each client's structure and how new platform enhancements and functionality can improve their experience. This position requires excellent communication skills, strong collaboration with many personality types, and a high degree of accuracy. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, resourceful and have impeccable time management skills.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Be the internal expert of client’s business drivers and goals to advise on business development initiatives that will help drive usage of the Pinkaloo platform to meet targeted revenue growth.
- Validate product functionality with the client through user training and basic technical support to ensure a full understanding of capabilities to meet their technology requirements.
- Foster and build key enterprise customer relationships through the entire client relationship life cycle to ensure alignment between all stakeholders on client expectations, deliverables, and platform requirements.
- Manage internal systems to accurately track all SLAs, scorecards, SOWs, services, and revenue to report on client health and identify future needs.
- Lead the development and delivery of all SOWs required by the client
- Establish and lead business reviews with clients, both in person and/or by video.
- Escalate systemic platform or client issues and work cross-functionally for a timely resolution
- Identify upsell opportunities and engage appropriate stakeholders to validate potential solutions.
- Collaborate with internal and external leadership on strategic decisions to develop future roadmaps and explore new market opportunities.
- Provide educational training for clients, both remote and in-person, to drive usage of the Pinkaloo platform
- Monitor and analyze market competition to proactively retain clients
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, accounting, and related field required or equivalent experience
- 8 to 10 years of relationship management or product owner experience required
- Ability to lead customer engagement meetings and drive customer communication
- Ability to maintain a high level of activity, manage competing priorities and work efficiently in a results-driven environment
- Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and nonverbal with all levels of staff and management
- Project management or business analyst experience is preferred, including technical training and onboarding for team members
- Superior time management skills for effective completion of competing priorities
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to internal and client interactions
- A passion for improving business processes and reducing inefficiencies
- Strong business ethics and personal integrity
- Certification in process improvement is a plus
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite and financial concepts
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.