Trump Winery in Charlottesville, Virginia is looking for a Customer Service Specialist to join our Marketing team. This individual will be a first point of contact for guests across the estate in person, over the phone, and through digital correspondence. This position directly reports to the Customer Experience Manager but works closely with the Director of Sales and Marketing, General Manager, and other department managers.
Position: Customer Services Specialist
Location: Trump Winery, 20 minutes south of Downtown Charlottesville
Wage: $15.00- $17.00 per hour
Schedule: Full-time - Flexibility needed incuding weekends and holidays
Benefits: Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance. We pay 80% employee and 40% dependant premium, PTO (paid vacation, sick days, and holidays), 401k eligibility after one year with match up to 6%, generous employee discount, travel discounts at Trump Hotels, educational opportunities, paid volunteer days, and more.
- Serve visitors to the office by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer incoming phone calls/emails and respond in a timely, courteous, and professional manner; screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Provide customer service to all guests including but not limited to placement of orders, scheduling group reservations, and responding to customer emails and telephone calls
- Deliver exceptional service that is synonymous with the Trump brand
- Assist Director of Sales and Marketing in reviewing all digital marketing insights, including but not limited to social media accounts, google analytics, and MailChimp reports
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments as requested
- Assist in maintaining and cataloging digital assets including brand photography and collateral on shared and Google drive; remove old files as replaced with new ones.
- Respond to social media comments and inquiries, assist with posting content to social media channels as needed
- Pull sales reports as requested by Marketing Team
- Assist in the creation of quarterly sales presentations
- Assist Marketing Team with various administrative activities as needs arise, including editing and proofing email campaigns and print collateral
- Enter new email sign ups from Tasting Room
- Perform clerical duties such as filing; photocopying, collating, faxing, receiving and sorting daily mail/deliveries for multiple departments
- Maintain inventory of paper and printing supplies
- Support all departments with printing and laminating needs
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access to the property by answering gate phone and confirming identity of visitor
- Must work well in an environment of rapidly changing priorities
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service
- Be a quick learner with the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor under pressure, solve problems in a creative manner
- Clear understanding of day to day office operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computing skills (Word, Excel, Google Suite, Mailchimp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Adobe, Google Analytics, Canva); experience in sales/CRM/POS system; experience with e-marketing software or graphic design a plus
- Ability to wear multiple hats and switch gears often and as needs arise
See why we've been named 'one of the best places to work in Charlottesville'. We offer:
- Competitive pay
- Fantastic benefits including paying 80% of medical and dental premiums
- Vacation, sick and holiday pay
- 401k eligibility after one year with match up to 6%
- Generous discounts on wine, merchandise and hotels
- Training opportunities
- 2 paid team volunteer days per year
Eric Trump Wine Manufacturing, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other categories protected by federal, state, and local law.
Eric Trump Wine Manufacturing, LLC participates in the E-Verify Program (Identity and Employment Eligibility Verification) and uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Este Empleador participa en E-Verify (Verificación de Documentos de Identidad y Elegibilidad de Empleo).