CPSI's HR Coordinator will serve as a champion of the culture and promote a positive experience for all employees. The ideal candidate has a minimum of two years of experience in human resources working in a fast-paced environment. Positive attitude, effective communication, follow-through, and attention to detail are must-have attributes for this position. The HR Coordinator supports processes associated with the employee lifecycle: recruitment, onboarding/exiting, benefits administration, training and development, and performance management. Flexibility, creativity, and willingness to learn are essential to success in this role.
Provides direct support to company employees, other HR groups and company management as part of a centralized function to handle a variety of HR-related transactions. Receives and responds to requests concerning HR policies/programs. Appropriately routes requests from employees to others for additional information. May respond to practices inquiries via online resources and/or telephone. Processes various paper and electronic forms related to documenting human resources activities such as new-hire onboarding, termination of employment such as unemployment, etc. Inputs employee personal data into human resources information/computer system (HRIS) database and/or documents activities as requested.
CPSI's Brand Values are the driving force behind our company, our interactions with customers and our interactions with each other. While working for CPSI we want all employees to live the Brand Values: Collaborative: Working closely and methodically with our customers and each other to transfer knowledge and build practical skills. Dependable: Do what we say, own our problems, whatever the cause, and work diligently to provide solutions. Proactive: Anticipate the needs of others and are eager to apply our knowledge to help our customers and co-workers day in and day out. Empathetic: Understand the challenges and realities our customers and co-workers face. Listen, provide honest, straightforward answers and have their long-term interests in mind. Agile: Be responsive and flexible; you will need to constantly adjust to satisfy the needs of our customers and co-workers as well as the evolving needs of the healthcare marketplace.
These Goals and objectives are not to be construed as a complete statement of all duties performed; employees will be required to perform other job related duties as required. Goals and objectives are subject to change.
All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA and other regulations, as appropriate.
Essential Functions: In addition to working as prescribed in our Performance Factors specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Act as an advocate for employees whole maintaining a firm understanding of the nature of our business.
- Work to improve engagement and morale.
- Provide Human Resources support
- Assist in the hiring and termination paperwork
- Complete paperwork for unemployment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with human resources
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Must be detail oriented and able to follow through on issues to resolution.
- Must be able to act both independently and as a team member.
Working Environment/Physical Demands
- General office environment: Works generally at a desk in a well-lighted, air-conditioned cubicle/office, with moderate noise levels.
- Periods of stress may occur.
- Activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor.
- Some walking and standing relative to interaction with other personnel.