Job Title: Shift Leader - Weekend Flexible Packaging Group
Reports to: Manufacturing Manager Flexible Packaging Group
Classification (exempt or non-exempt): Non-Exempt
Location: CDF Corporation in Plymouth, MA - www.cdf1.com
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Oversee all shift employees
- Oversee production flow of respective shift
- Supports process as needed
- Maintenance and up keep of all equipment used in the FPG
- Assist with changeovers as necessary
- Cover machine breaks and lunches for production line operators when necessary
- Communicate quality issues to all necessary personnel
- Training of all new operators and temporary employees and document all training provided.
- Complete all necessary production paperwork
- Verifies documentation of daily production data
- Directs employees to maintain clean and orderly work areas
- Holds product/materials that do not conform to company standards
- Assures employees follow GMPs
- Must follow all company policies and procedures
- Other duties as needed
Physical Demands: While performing duties of the job, incumbent is routinely required to stand, walk and sit. They are required to routinely use hands and arms for various product related activities talk and hear. The employees must occasionally lift up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: the noise level within the work environment is moderate.
Schedule: Friday through Sunday 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM