Digital Media Representative
Reports to: Executive Director of Marketing
Location: Clearwater, FL
Provide engagement across company digital media channels which include social media, e-mail and web-based platforms.
- Provide superior patient care across all digital media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, email and more).
- Provide superior customer care through digital platforms.
- Engage with social media audiences daily.
- Support patient acquisition by responding to online inquiries
- Perform digital patient care tasks.
- Act in accordance with company procedures and industry standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of progressive experience in a social media and/or customer service environment preferred.
- Proven track record of innovation and creative thinking.
- Proven ability handling escalated situations with compassion.
- Proven understanding and experience in use of social media and its role in business.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure/fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive and compassionate attitude.
- Dependable and flexible with your schedule. You may be required to work nights and/or weekends.
- Knowledge and proven track record of exceptional decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to change.
To be successful in this role, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty proficiently. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position will report to a company office location. Due to Covid-19, this position will require a virtual office location with a high-speed internet connection. Computer equipment, including a desktop computer and monitor, will be provided.
- 40 hours weekly with flexible hours depending on business needs.
- Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.