Manager of Revenue Operations
Who We Are
HomeGauge's goal is to provide tools that help protect and manage a home. HomeGauge is the industry leading home inspection & business management software inspectors need to best serve their clients (home buyers, home sellers, and real estate professionals). HomeGauge also helps make buying a home a little bit easier by providing tools, information, and resources to homebuyers that help simply such a difficult and stressful process. HomeGauge is a fast growing and exciting team of entrepreneurial minded people who are passionate about the value we create to our customers.
What You'll Do
As the of Manager of Revenue Operations, you will be joining a fast-growing team responsible for building and growing HomeGauge's Homebuyer Value team. This team's focus centers around creating valuable services and offerings to new homebuyers as they begin the process of buying a home. Your job will be to help this team build and grow new offerings, optimize existing ones, and continually strive to come up with interesting ways HomeGauge can add value in this process.
- Oversee the operational function of HomeGauge's Homebuyer data monetization platform
- Continuously optimize HomeGauge's data monetization platform by testing numerous ways to maximize revenue
- Identify inefficiencies in our ability to maximize revenue and work with business development & product to define, build and execute on solutions to implement improvements
- Look for additional marketing channels to engage HomeGauge homebuyers for services they may be interested in and execute on those marketing strategies
- Test various content strategies to engage HomeGauge homebuyers to increase interest in products and services HomeGauge offers
- Optimize various lead sources to ensure maximum profitability and scale
- work with Privacy team to ensure that our programs adhere to all privacy and compliance requirements and regulations
- Work in coordination with the inspector side of HomeGauge's business to ensure any consumer strategies do not negatively impact the overall business
- Work closely with Business Development to help vet and solution on various revenue strategies
- Identify areas of opportunity to grow revenue through partnership or through new product initiatives and work with product and business development to implement
- Work with Business development to build a stronger data strategy that leverages HomeGauge inspection data to other companies
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Proven success leading teams but also the ability to be an independent contributor.
- Extensive lead optimization experience and Lead generation experience
- Strong entrepreneurial skills to identify problems and independently build solutions
- Excellent vendor partnership skills that help shape the vision of the products and company vision.
- Occasional customer interaction.
Who You Are
- Technology agnostic and intellectually curious.
- Executive presence with excellent communication that represents HomeGauge’s technology.
- Great collaboration and networking skills that span across technology and business functions.
- The ability to create and maintain an exciting and technically challenging environment while making everyone successful.
What You’ll Get
- Ownership and challenge in your work
- Collaborate with intelligent and highly skilled coworkers
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability, 401(k) and life insurance
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
- Company Culture that is Committed to Work-Life Balance for each and every employee
- Casual office environment with a startup feel – We have a particular fondness for Peanut M&Ms
- Fantastic Downtown Location connected to the Merchandise Mart
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Baker Tilly Vantagen has been engaged to manage this search process. Interested candidates should provide a cover letter, resume and salary requirements electronically by clicking on the link below.