Cadaret Grant is searching for a New Accounts Processor to join our successful organization. We take pride in our company culture that fosters and encourages innovation and growth by promoting openness, flexibility, and an entrepreneurial spirit. This position is responsible for providing customer service to our representatives, maintaining account information, and the daily management of accounts and commissions. This includes reviewing and verifying new account information for completeness and accuracy, entering data supplied by the representatives, and completing monthly reporting and mailings.
Position duties include but not limited to:
- Processing and opening of various new accounts which will include accurately inputting new account forms, ensuring the correctness of applications, obtaining proper OSJ signatures, and confirming all supporting paperwork is received.
- Properly tracking outstanding paperwork and information in the database and communicating effectively with advisors to resolve any discrepancies.
- Complete and review various reports including daily new clients and holding commissions reports, monthly compliance reports, and deficiency reports.
- Provide a high level of customer service to our advisors. both over the phone and through email, ensuring a positive advisor experience.
- Create letters notifying fund and insurance carriers of client address changes or branch address changes.
- Stamp, disburse, scan & index all incoming express packages for the new accounts group.
- Promote and review quality standards are being met for the department.
- Audit accounts for accuracy and ensuring all paperwork and information is in proper order.
- Other duties or tasks assigned by management.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A bachelor's degree in business, finance or related field, or an applicable combination of education and work experience.
- Experience in the financial services industry is desired but not required.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to demonstrate accuracy and efficiency.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Cadaret Grant, a FINRA member and independent broker-dealer headquartered in Syracuse, New York, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Atria Wealth Solutions. Founded in 1985, Cadaret Grant serves nearly 750 financial advisors in over 450 branch offices with next-generation technology and support for their independent businesses. Cadaret Grant & Co. seeks employee candidates who are ambitious, dedicated, and spirited. Our collaborative culture offers community through shared goals and strong work ethics. To learn more about Cadaret Grant, please visit www.cadaretgrant.com.
Atria Wealth Solutions, Inc. (Atria) is a wealth management solutions holding company focused on delivering a clear path to the future of financial advice for financial professionals, financial institutions and their clients. Headquartered in New York City, Atria’s broker-dealer subsidiaries empower financial institutions and independent financial professionals with a sophisticated set of tools, services and capabilities that drive growth. Atria’s broker-dealer subsidiaries include CUSO Financial Services, LP, Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC, Cadaret Grant & Co., Inc., NEXT Financial Group, Inc. and Western International Securities, Inc. Atria’s subsidiaries together support nearly 2,500 financial professionals with more than $75 billion of assets under administration. For more information, please visit www.atriawealth.com.