Essential Function: As a critical part of our team, the Product Support Specialist (Technical) responds to and solves technical and product-related support issues for our customers. The Product Support Specialist (Technical) is also involved in project support and the continual improvement of processes and standards to provide an optimal client experience. The desire and drive to build and maintain customer relationships is a key attribute of this role. When not engaged in support responsibilities, the Product Support Specialist (Technical) will assist with the QA of TruCode's products, including maintenance and execution of both automated and manual tests.
Support responsibilities: Provide remote Tier 1 (product support and service desk delivery) and Tier 2 (escalated technical support) for TruCode's suite of products, including researching and troubleshooting application problems, remotely accessing workstations to diagnose issues, assisting clients with product updates and technical issue resolutions.
- Manage the onboarding process for new clients, to ensure a consistent, efficient, and pleasant experience.
- Oversee support processes to identify areas for process improvement.
- Assist with review of all support cases to make sure that interactions are properly documented and that all customers' needs have been addressed.
- Take ownership of issues and see problems through to resolution, ensuring that customers are kept up to date on issue status.
- Identify, record, document, and track support tickets.
- Answer help desk calls and email on a rotating schedule.
- Escalate issues that are unable to be resolved by the second level support team.
- Work with the Engineering team to resolve complex escalation issues.
- Ensure that all support processes and standards are documented for our multiple teams to reference.
- Train TruCode Support staff on support practices and standards, as needed.
- Participate in TruCode's application test and release cycles, as needed.
- Attention to detail
- Collaborates well with others
- Communicates effectively
- Project management skills
Position type and expected hours of work: Full-time, Monday thru Friday; overtime is not expected.
Required education and experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral
- Upbeat/friendly attitude and personality
- Exceptional customer service skills
- 3+ years of experience providing technical support for Windows and web-based software, ideally in a customer-facing environment
- Prior experience working remotely
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows
Preferred Education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in an IT-related major or 2-year technical degree and relevant experience
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills, with great attention to detail
- Self-directed and willing to seize the initiative to get things done
- Experience working in the healthcare industry
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server