FoxGuard Solutions is looking for a self-motivated, tech-savvy individual to join our team as a Production Technician. This is a great entry-level position in which you would responsible for building, testing, and configuring computers and parts. If you have the required skills and are looking for the next step in your career, this is the position for you! Apply today!
What you will be doing?
Build, test, and configure computers, parts, and other equipment that comes through Production. Authorized production levels: Build: Production Levels 1 and 2.
- Build and configure computers to customer specifications using high-tech, automated
- Troubleshoot and diagnose minor hardware and software issues
- Participate in improvement efforts to ensure the highest efficiency, e.g. build process
- Ability to provide accurate status updates to necessary project coordinators
- Test products or subassemblies for functionality and quality
- Assist Engineering with the production of prototype units as needed
What you will bring to the table?
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school IT, or
- Computer Engineering or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and carefully follow instructions
- Excellent attention to detail and extreme reliability
The ideal candidate will have:
- A+ Certification; Net+
- 1 to 2 years of experience as helpdesk, IT, or manufacturing in technology
What we can offer you?
FoxGuard Solutions offers a competitive salary with a great benefits package, which includes dental, medical and vision insurance, as well as 401k, wellness programs, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, educational assistance and paid-time-off - and don't forget Ice Cream Fridays! That's right ice-cream every Friday!
|Qualified applicants can apply at http://www.foxguardsolutions.com/careers. No in-person applications will be accepted, and please no phone calls.
FoxGuard Solutions develops customized cyber security, compliance, and industrial computing solutions. As a leading operational technology company we deliver reliable, secure and configurable solutions that include:
CYBER SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE SOLUTIONS:
FoxGuard provides several cyber security solutions, including Patch & Update Management Services, including asset analysis and monthly patch reporting, Security Services, Hardware/Software Solutions and Field Services.
INDUSTRIAL COMPUTING SOLUTIONS:
Turnkey computing solutions for mission-critical applications designed to fit a customer's intended use, expected life-cycle and desired price point. In addition to providing hardware platforms, we provide a host of value-added services that truly make our computer products 'plug and play' ready.
To learn more about FoxGuard Solutions, visit http://foxguardsolutions.com/