The ATS Assistant Specialist performs varied administrative, electronic, and specialized tasks to support the day-to day operations of the Human Resources department. This position will be responsible for data entry, general customer service issues, concerns and requests for services with adherence to confidentiality and TCRHCC policies and procedures.
- Must be comfortable interacting with and assisting many levels of management both within the organization and the general public. Demonstrates a pleasant, professional demeanor and image while greeting and addressing employees and visitors.
- Must be very detail oriented and able to take initiative to respond interact and assist customers of the organization.
- Answers multi-line phone calls, takes accurate messages, and routes calls and messages to appropriate staff member. Enters department requisitions, orders, site reimbursement and/or invoices into the procurement system for timely compliant processing.
- Assists in handling and processing of payroll data entry, employment verifications, and management inquiries, with strong attention to detail and timeliness. Maintains accurate documentation for employee files, following standards for file maintenance and purging.
- Provides clerical support to the human resource department by maintaining meeting calendars, and appointments, typing correspondence, preparing travel arrangements, preparing files, and completing projects. The work schedule may be beyond the normal business hours.
- Provides support for New Hire Orientation process to ensure that employees are cleared to attend per the Joint Commission regulation, prepares New Hire Orientation packets, and prepares for new hire orientation as needed. Assists in research efforts and prepares PowerPoint presentations through the direction of the CHRO or Total Rewards & Onboarding Specialist.
- Prepares Excel spreadsheets to track and maintain various human resource data. Prepares reports and enters data through various informational software systems.
- Assist Talent Acquisition Analyst in screening of new applications, processing non-select letters, forwarding applications to department heads, contacting selected candidate for offer of employment, all while following NPEA law.
- Compiles new hire paperwork including I-9, benefits booklet, payroll packet, drug test, health screening forms and other applicable documents. Prepares volunteer packets and assists by administering drug tests, issuing identification badges, processing finger printing, verifying and designating building (ID badge) access as directed by the Chief Human Resources Officer or designee.
- Prepare personnel action forms, offer letters and contracts (as applicable) for new hires, transfers and contractors.
- Create, distribute and review employee, contractor ID badge profiles in Service Now, Brivo system, payroll systems, benefit systems, Unique ID, and other related systems.
- Responds to customer services calls for the applicant tracking system, payroll/paystub system, fingerprinting process, hiring/onboarding process, and general public inquiries as related to the Human Resource department.
- Assists with personnel (Direct Hires, contractors, volunteers, and others) file maintenance per Joint Commission standards.
- Enroll new users in the timekeeping system and other employees as needed.
- Access, update and review the applicant tracking system daily and ensures job descriptions are current prior to posting of job vacancy. Complete follow-ups for applicant demographic information as needed.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL EFFORT
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work includes some walking, standing, bending, and carrying light items such as papers and books and some heavy files weighing up to 25 pounds. Must be able to sit at computer for continuous hours and complete data entry.
Must be able to prioritize and use good judgment; coordinates a variety of issues with intermittent interruption and may be high stress in dealing with multiple efforts and different personalities.