TruBridge, a Healthcare Services company based in Mobile, AL is seeking qualified candidates to fill an Education Learning Specialist position.
This position is responsible for training new employees on EHR and EDI claims submissions software as well as creating recurring education presentations, materials for current employees and customers. This position is also responsible for training new employees on cash posting duties that includes the following: electronic remittance advices, manual insurance remits, corrections, zero dollar remits, remits that contain rejections, and patient payments. They work closely with TruBridge management to facilitate effective billing, follow-up and receipting of insurance claims. Candidates must be detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, and time management skills. Candidates must be able to handle daily billing of insurance claims, follow up on unpaid claims, denial management, filing appeals when appropriate to obtain maximum reimbursement, and be able to do accurate cash posting.
Minimum Required Skills:
- 3-5 years of Critical Access or Acute Care facility billing
- Medicare Billing Experience preferred
- Computer skills
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to communicate with various insurance payers and employees
- Experience in filing claim appeals with insurance companies to ensure maximum reimbursement
- Responsible use of confidential information
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- 1 year of TruBridge RCM experience
- 1 year of experience in working within the Thrive EHR
- 1 year of cash posting experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Trains all new staff members, and assisting with new hire equipment setup.
- Develops and trains current staff/customers on recurring education topics.
- Develops and implements testing materials after specific training periods for evaluations of competency of new employees.
- Evaluates and reports user expertise to education team management on a regular basis for performance evaluation purposes.
- Develops and implements training manuals for staff and updates all training materials in regards to systems updates, process changes and procedural enhancements.
- Creates system training tools, in conjunction with the Education Management Team for staff.
- Detects any process deficiencies and reports these promptly to the Education Management team.
- Provides system support for any department in need, schedule permitting.
- Development of training curriculum for CPSI National Association of CPSI Clients
- Assist with utilization reviews for customers
- Develops learning plans / courses for employees and customers on our learning management system
- Previous trainer experience
- Use of web based meeting tools, such as WebEx, Zoom, etc.