Certified Pharmacy Technician
Reports To: Store Manager
FLSA Status: Regular Non-Exempt
Location: Bristol, CT
The Pharmacy/Dispensary Technician role is to assist in filling prescriptions, inventory control, cashier and other tasks related to assisting the pharmacist on duty. The employee will deal directly with patients either by telephone or face to face for pick-ups.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pulling/preparing products for patient orders.
- Entering orders into the point of sale system and printing labels.
- Labeling products and obtaining pharmacists approval.
- Directly assisting the pharmacist as needed in the completion of orders.
- Assisting the pharmacist in accepting new product deliveries.
- Maintaining accurate inventory on hand. Updating the website and communicating inventory changes to staff members.
- Answering phone calls.
- Scheduling new patient appointments.
- Assisting patients in purchasing over the counter items.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain an environment of "Patients First" with excellent customer service
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Associate’s degree preferred; two years related experiences and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Experience in retail and/or customer service is a plus
- Observant, analytical, inquisitive and attentive
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and with a variety of personalities at various seniority levels
- Demonstrates a high level of oral and written communication skills.
- Able to operate electronic equipment (computer, laptop),?comprehend safety procedures,?and utilize telecommunication devices
- Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties
- Must possess a valid driving license and a clear driving record
- Must be able to pass a level 1 and level 2 background check and drug screening
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure requirements of this position can be fully met.
- Due to the nature of our business, it is advocated that when representing Trulieve that our professionalism meets the needs of the medical patient base that we respectively serve.
- To uniformly align with the organization, an individual must be able to provide a level of communication that aligns respectively with the diversification of our patients which may exhibit opportunities to assess the situation and apply meaningful service.
- In addition, must be able to quickly identify and insert additional support where needed to deescalate situations without compromising Trulieve’s objective in serving our patient base with excellent customer service.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance.
40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on store needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer ? Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.