BAK a Truck Hero company, is a fast growing manufacturer of aftermarket truck bed covers. We have teams located in Rogersville and Springfield, Missouri who work together to design, build, and sell our products. We remain committed to quality and innovation.
We offer our employees competitive pay and benefits, training, and opportunities for advancement with BAK. We seek individuals interested in working in a positive, team- based environment who are committed to producing top quality products in a safe and productive manner. We welcome new employees who seek to advance their careers to be part of Truck Hero's exciting future. Join our winning team!
- Set shift schedules - Friday-Sunday 6 am-6:30 pm
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Great career opportunities
We work as a team, we respect one another, and value our differences.
The Maintenance Technician must have broad-based industrial maintenance experience that encompasses electrical/PLC, mechanical, welding, machining, hydraulics/pneumatics, and conveyor systems. This individual must be willing to tackle whatever maintenance challenge presents itself, and open to learn from others in their respective areas of expertise. Intermediate level candidates will be considered.
The Maintenance Technician takes pride in ensuring the plant operations are running efficiently from all various aspects.
Bring a positive, can-do attitude, a commitment to quality, and past maintenance technician experience!
- For starters, we value everyone’s ideas and inputs. We want all your talents. Part of your job will be helping us get even better at what we do.
- You are a key component to ensure our plant tools and machines are running efficiently station through the shop. Here is how you do that:
- Maintain and repair production equipment throughout the plant
- Complete preventative maintenance tasks to identify and diagnose equipment failures before they happen
- Electrical background (480V/AC Drive/Relay Logic) needed to facilitate equipment troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Rebuilding mechanical/hydraulic/pneumatic equipment and controls
- Robust documentation and communication skills needed to pass along important information and complete required regulatory tasks
- Communication is key! You will work closely with the production team to ensure all requests are being met.
- Safety. This is a really big deal at BAK. If it’s not safe, we don’t do it. We wear all necessary items to protect our eyes, ears, and all the rest.
- A lot of handcrafting goes into ensuring the quality of these terrific covers. Our jobs require some lifting, bending, and elbow grease.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior experience rebuilding mechanical/hydraulic/pneumatic equipment and controls
- Electrical experience; with a focus on 480V/AC Drive/Relay Logic
- Journeyman Card in multicraft or electrician preferred.
Pay and Benefits:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family within 30 days of your date of hire.
- Company-paid life insurance, short & long-term disability.
- Matched 401k savings program to plan and save for your retirement.
- Educational assistance to continue in college or pursue other skills and further your career.
- Discounts on great Truck Hero products for you, your family, and your friends.
- WEEKLY PAY!
Please take a moment to provide us your resume and/or complete our online application. You will quickly receive an acknowledgment that you applied, and we will follow up with you again shortly.
Check us out at www.bakindustries.com and www.truck-hero.com