Join a Winning Team!
CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (CFS) is seeking a Licensed Financial Advisor to provide retirement and investment services for members of Arrowhead Credit Union in the Riverside, CA area.
When you join CFS, you enjoy numerous benefits:
- Warm leads: Partner with branch staff and enjoy warm leads, referrals, and already-established credibility
- Large opportunity: Easily tap into the credit union’s member base to find new clients
- No proprietary products: Freedom to recommend the right solutions to serve your clients’ financial needs
- Built for you: we help you grow your business by combining accessible, responsive leadership with advisor-centric tools and technology
CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC) is a broker-dealer and RIA with a stable, 25-year track record of serving the investment needs of credit unions and their members. We deliver a clear path to the future of wealth management with the open-minded agility, senior-level access and expert technology to get there. We are lead by visionary financial services leaders who see farther. We’re ranked as one of the top broker-dealers in the industry and we work with some of the top financial institutions in the country. We invite you to join our winning team!
Established in 1949, Arrowhead Credit Union has $1Billion in assets and 125,000 members, and continues to see strong growth. Arrowhead CU is the largest locally controlled financial institution in the Inland Empire, serving anyone who lives, works or worships in Riverside or San Bernardino Counties. Arrowhead has a culture that strongly emphasizes member service and believes that means more than helping people improve their financial lives. To learn more, visit www.arrowheadcu.org.
- Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 6, 63 required (7, 65 or 66 and Insurance licenses preferred)
- Clean U-4 and Background
- Two or more years of sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
- Certified Financial Planner designation preferred (CFP)
For immediate consideration, apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=3884624
**Representatives are employed and registered through CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, L.P. visit www.cusonet.com.
Relevant Word Search: Registered Representative, Advisor, Adviser, Certified Financial Planner, CFP, Financial Consultant, Investment Manager, Investment services, Mutual Funds, Investments, Chartered Financial Consultant, CHFC, Sales, Banking, Broker, Financial Services, Financial Professional, Financial Advisor, Insurance Sales, Bankers, Finance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, 401k, Life and Casualty, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Series 7