The Business Loan Systems Administrator will work closely with Business Banking Operations, SBA Operations and IT to administer day to day system operations of various loan processing software in an effort to improve efficiencies and maintain data integrity.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Serves as a liaison with Business Banking, Credit, SBA and Consumer lending teams to ensure Loan Originating Software accuracy and monitor user engagement through various means of reporting.
• Work with Managers to discuss user engagement as it relates to their area and take appropriate measures.
• Evaluating and creating workflows to streamline the processing, underwriting, and closing of all business purpose and consumer loans within the various loan systems.
• Conducts periodic needs assessments with end users of business loan systems and develops functional specifications to ensure support of business objectives.
• Develops project plans and end user testing timelines as it relates to upgrades, system software enhancements, or new functionality.
• Ensures all new development projects and processing activities are accomplished within the prescribed time frames and funding parameters for all Business products to maximize the use of core technology systems.
• Keeps abreast of changes to SBA Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and regulatory changes and business requirements to maintain an operating system that is compliant.
• Monitors and prepares reports on Business Banking, SBA and Consumer activities on a regular basis via Cognos, BakerHill, LaserPro, OnBase and any other systems necessary to include monthly scorecard, weekly exception reporting and any other reports as needed.
• Trains new users and existing users on all Business Loan software as well as software enhancements and compliance updates.
• Develops user documentation or training materials and keeps all procedures current to technology updates and enhancements.
• Manages third party vendor relationships and internal access to third party vendors.
• Completes maintenance of Business Loan systems used to include but not limited to BakerHill, Nexgen, OnBase, SBA Etran, and LaserPro.
• Ensures the integrity and compliance of these systems and integration to third party vendors.
• Assists with internal and third-party audits in relation to systems, process, and data to include providing reports and data
• College degree in a related field and/or three or more years equivalent work experience with core system administration or in a banking environment.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual should have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and banking software and systems.
• Exposure to Jack Henry Silverlake, LaserPro and BakerHill systems or similar banking systems preferred.
• Minimal travel - required onsite meetings and training.
Other Desired Qualifications
• Ability to communicate both orally and written in a professional manner.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Strong leadership skills and judgement.
• Creativity and problem-solving ability.
• Strong attention to detail.