1st Shifts Available
Must be available for Overtime
Please include salary requested, thank you.
Assist lead operator in set up and operation of assigned packaging. Assume lead operator duties in absence of lead operator.
Previous 3+ years experience in a pharmaceutical or related industry. Knowledge of GMP standards. Able to read, write and speak English fluently. Excellent writing and math skills required. Experience operating CVC and Aesus equipment desirable.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in overall performance of assigned bottling line.
- Perform tasks as assigned
- Complete all paperwork including batch records accurately.
- Ensure all SOP's and cGMP's are being followed.
- Able to perform basic troubleshooting and setup of all bottling equipment.
The incumbent must be able to perform this job safely in accordance with standard operating procedures and good manufacturing practices without endangering the health or safety of self or others.