Are you a Fixed Asset Accounting guru looking for growth opportunities?
This position will consist of full-cycle Accounting responsibilities with primary responsibility for fixed assets, lease accounting, and other monthly close responsibilities as needed. Candidate will work within a team of five that oversees AP, AR, Inventory, and FP&A functions for Sugaright, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CSC Sugar, LLC.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Maintain capital asset ledgers for all locations (7). Develop procedures for recording capital transactions with specific focus on Balance Sheet reconciliation and depreciation calculations.
· Work with VP of Engineering and Finance Manager to analyze financial metrics of capital projects (ROI, NPV) and develop capital cash flow forecasts based on project schedules and PO records.
· Evaluate current fixed asset inventory by location, updating ledgers to capture disposals, additions, or relocations as needed.
· Create and maintain lease accounting schedules for buildings and equipment compliant with FASB ASC-842 standards
· Oversee month-end close items related to fixed assets, leases, and other items as needed.
· Work with Finance Manager and executive leadership on Balance Sheet and P&L analysis and ad-hoc reporting and analytical projects