1. Ability to communicate effectively in a professional and polite manner.
2. Ability to work with individuals with a variety of skills and abilities.
3. Ability to comprehend work instructions, both verbal and visual.
4. Ability to read, write, and speak English.
5. Ability to understand and follow basic HIPAA compliance and confidentiality regulations.
6. Ability to recognize and remove items that are not to be scanned (i.e. blank paper, sticky notes).
7. Ability to write or copy text.
8. Ability to operate a computer including basic operating system navigation, software usage, and typing.
9. Ability to operate scanning equipment including operating functions, feeding documents, and trouble shooting.
10. Ability to type at a rate of thirty (30) words per minute or more.
1. This position requires no supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. One (1) year verifiable work experience in an office environment or administrative role.
3. Complete any annual trainings and screenings required for NAID Certification, state and federal compliance, and other Opportunity Village requirements of employment.
Duties will be performed in various spaces including an open work space and computer work stations. The noise level in the environment is moderate.
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform essential functions of the role. The list below of minimum essential functions is illustrative of the minimums only and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed.
1. Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, 95% of the shift.
2. Ability to view a computer screen for prolonged periods of time, 95% of the shift.
3. Manual dexterity to operate office equipment and examine documents, records, and files.
4. Ability to see and depth perception.
5. Ability to lift and carry thirty (30) lbs. preferred