Trump Winery is seeking a full-time Custodian to assist with keeping its property in ship-shape for guests and staff! If you're a cleaning professional looking to work somewhere that values its staff, offers competitive pay and benefits, and refuses to settle for ordinary, join our team!
Location: Trump Winery, 20 minutes south of Downtown Charlottesville
Wage: $13.50 - $15.00 /hr
Schedule: Full-time - 1st shift, exact hours TBD - Occasional weekend and holiday availability may be required
Benefits: Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance. We pay 80% employee and 40% dependent premium, PTO (paid vacation, sick days, and holidays), 401k eligibility after one year, generous employee discount, travel discounts at Trump Hotels, educational opportunities, paid volunteer days, and more.
- Mopping, vacuuming, removing trash, cleaning windows, cleaning restrooms, cleaning carpets, sweeping, dusting, overall ensuring cleanliness of buildings in a timely manner
- Contribute to team: perform other duties as required to meet business needs and provide assistance as needed completing and collaborating on projects/tasks
- Maintain supplies: daily inventory, anticipating needs, place orders, and verify receipt
- Drive company vehicle around property, transporting necessary cleaning supplies and equipment
- Minimum two years of housekeeping, custodial, or related professional cleaning experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English
- Must be able to push, pull, and lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to interact and converse with guests in a courteous and warm fashion
- Ability to switch gears often and as needs arise
- Maintain a professional attitude: greet guests, employees and vendors with a warm, friendly manner
See why we’ve been named “one of the best places to work in Charlottesville”. We offer:
- Competitive pay
- 80% company paid medical premium with only a $1,000 deductible
- 80% company paid dental premium
- 80% company paid vision premium
- Vacation, sick, and holiday pay
- Generous discounts on wine, merchandise, and hotels
- Wine training opportunities
- Two paid team volunteer days per year
Trump Vineyard Estates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other categories protected by federal, state, and local law.
Trump Vineyard Estates participates in the E-Verify Program (Identity and Employment Eligibility Verification) and uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Este Empleador participa en E-Verify (Verificación de Documentos de Identidad y Elegibilidad de Empleo).