At CPSI you will be a part of a team of experienced IT professionals tasked with creating applications and products to support the rural healthcare market of Hospitals, Clinics and Long Term Care Facilities. Leveraging an Agile development methodology that provides the ability to react to ever changing Regulatory and Market requirements we develop using a technology stack consisting of:
• Java to Microsoft C# .NET and ASP.NET
• SPA (Single Page Architecture), Dependency Injection and IOC (Inversion Of Control)
• REST/Hypermedia and SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
• PostgreSQL and Microsoft SQL Server / Entity Framework Agile development techniques and Scrum development processes
• Able to produce working solutions to both technical and non-technical problems that are presented.
• Generally comfortable producing "like" code (e.g. works within already applied designs and patterns).
• This position has working knowledge of the SDLC and Agile practices.
All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA and other regulations, as appropriate.
Essential Functions: In addition to working as prescribed in our Performance Factors specific responsibilities of this role include:
• Work with Business Analysts, Software Engineers and Quality Analysts to implement market requirements and functional specifications
• Ensure that the modified and/or newly created application components interact appropriately
• Participate in quality reviews and ensure traceability of the application design changes to the requirements
• Analyze and design enhancements and fixes to application code
• Design and code applications in accordance with functional and technical programming standards
• Complete all appropriate technical documentation required to maintain the application
• Create a collaborative environment with other team members to ensure the team's overall effectiveness
• Identify and communicate potential risks and roadblocks
• Follow change control procedures
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
• Working Knowledge of an Object Oriented programming language
• Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving collaborative environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Must be detail oriented and able to follow through on issues to resolution
• Must be able to act both independently and as a team member
• Willingness to learn and accept mentoring