Cadaret Grant is seeking a Data Analyst to join our growing enterprise! At Cadaret Grant, we offer our employees the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations.
This position is responsible for performing data analysis and support for requirements and testing on efforts to grow and optimize our advisor workstation. This includes maintenance of tables with processing systems used by internal and external sources, development and maintenance of reporting functionality, creation of regulatory and management reporting and analyzing data discrepancies. The Data Analyst responsibilities will include research and support for the data received from various sources (including support for transformation of data inputs to conform to our enterprise data model) along with testing and documenting production changes made within the systems.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
The primary responsibilities of this position will be as follows:
• Management and maintenance of database tables to support various business functions.
• Manage, develop and maintain reports for use by various departments.
• Ad-hoc SQL queries to support data analysis
• Creation of regulatory reporting as necessary.
• Create management reporting as necessary.
• Provide research and support for all in-bound & out-bound files.
• Provide testing support for all in-bound and out-bound files; e.g. spring and fall DTCC enhancements.
• Perform data reconciliations and support resolution of discrepancies
• Test and document system changes thoroughly. Support for QA and UAT of system changes
• Other duties assigned by management.
Education, Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with a demonstrated work history as a Data Analyst, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Previous experience the financial services industry desired, not required.
• Experience with software development lifecycle
• Strong analytical skills, strong attention to detail
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Strong proficiency in SQL
• Experience with business intelligence tools
• Strong oral communication skills
• Strong written communication skills
• Strong data entry/keyboard typing skills
• Self-motivated, demonstrate high level of initiative
Cadaret Grant, a FINRA member and independent broker-dealer headquartered in Syracuse, New York, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Atria Wealth Solutions. Founded in 1985, Cadaret Grant serves nearly 750 financial advisors in over 450 branch offices with next-generation technology and support for their independent businesses. Cadaret Grant & Co. seeks employee candidates who are ambitious, dedicated, and spirited. Our collaborative culture offers community through shared goals and strong work ethics. To learn more about Cadaret Grant, please visit www.cadaretgrant.com.
Atria Wealth Solutions, Inc. (Atria) is a wealth management solutions holding company focused on delivering a clear path to the future of financial advice for financial professionals, financial institutions and their clients. Headquartered in New York City, Atria’s broker-dealer subsidiaries empower financial institutions and independent financial professionals with a sophisticated set of tools, services and capabilities that drive growth. Atria’s broker-dealer subsidiaries include CUSO Financial Services, LP, Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC, Cadaret Grant & Co., Inc., NEXT Financial Group, Inc. and Western International Securities, Inc. Atria’s subsidiaries together support nearly 2,500 financial professionals with more than $75 billion of assets under administration. For more information, please visit www.atriawealth.com.