JJ Haines, the largest floor covering distribution company and one of the oldest privately-owned companies in America, is currently seeking a high-energy, entrepreneurial, competitive, strategic thinking individual with business to business (B2B) sales experience for our Sales Account Executive position.
Sales Account Executive are responsible for managing their portfolio of business (B2B) and developing business relationships with new and existing customers including retailers, home construction and property management companies. Our most successful Sales Account Executives have exceptional time management and interpersonal communication skills.
This outside sales position is remote/home based and the ideal candidate will live within or near Harrisburg/Lancaster, PA.
JJ Haines provides Sales Account Executives with superior products, strong vendor relationships, coordinated training, experienced management team and best in class technology to grow sales territory and develop for future promotions.
SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manages accounts of existing customers including the sale of existing and new floor covering products, selling merchandising systems and programs, physically setting up merchandising systems and updating samples of existing systems, product knowledge training, etc.
• Develops new accounts and lines of business to achieve sales targets and territory budgets.
• Manages critical customer relationships with business owners and key decision makers
• Manages and communicates JJ Haines' pricing strategy and product lines
• Develops and manages credit relationships with portfolio of clients.
• Coordinates and collaborates cross departmentally with key JJ Haines team members and stakeholders, including Sales, Customer Service and Distribution.
• Directs problem solving activities to resolve customer related issues.
SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE REQUIREMENTS:
· Minimum of 2 years of outside sales experience or business to business, B2B, with a documented sales success and recognition for achieving sales targets.
· Preferred outside sales experience in the flooring industry, construction & building supplies, home furnishings, and/or beverage distribution.
· BA/BS degree. Equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
· Superior customer service and relationship skills.
· Ability to travel to customer locations within designated sales territory.
· Ability to assemble/disassemble marketing/product displays and change out periodically with new marketing tools, samples and products.
Documented experience using MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $100,000.00 per year