|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Landscape Operations Manager
The Landscape Operations Manager (OM) provides exceptional customer service by effectively scheduling, coordinating, and overseeing the landscape installation projects, both large and small.
Responsibilities of the Landscape OM include:
- Recruitment, training, supervision, and growth of team members
- Promoting company culture, and safety policies through training, coaching, and enforcement
- Oversee equipment and vehicle maintenance, registration, etc.
- Manage inventory
- Understand each project’s requirements and help the crews to implement
- Schedule, coordinate, procure materials, equipment, tools and manpower for each job
- Communicate with customers and sales team
- Provide on-site quality control and safety checks
- Manage employee hours and timekeeping
Employment at Shorb Landscaping is both challenging and rewarding. The Landscape OM is a critical contributor to our organization, and to the services that we provided to our customers.