WIS is seeking a Virtual Assistant to join our growing enterprise! At WIS, we offer our employees the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations.
The individual in this role will provide support to a registered advisor who has a client base that needs client support provided on a daily basis. Additional responsibilities include:
- Responsible for collecting research reports from various sources online then sending those reports to certain clients per subscriptions.
- Supports financial advisor as needed
- Carries out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner
- This position is a full-time position. The day starts at 6:30 am. Punctuality, speed and accuracy are essential.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: The following are the minimum qualifications that an individual need in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position. Please note that the minimum qualifications may vary based upon the department size and/or geographic location.
- Equivalent of Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years progressively responsible, related background; strong understanding of securities industry
- Sales Assistant experience is preferred or equivalent back office processing experience.
- Series 7 and/or 99 preferred but not mandatory
- Computer/Internet skills (Microsoft Office Suite, mainly Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to analyze complex data and develop innovative recommendations and solutions
- Must be an early riser as the day starts at 6:30 am. Must be on time and energetic
- There is pressure to get reports out in a timely fashion
- Workload varies with earning season being the most demanding
- Overtime may be required at certain times
- Excellent planning, organizing, and project management skills
- Good verbal, written skills
- Strong customer, quality, and results orientation
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures
- Ability to be an effective team member and manage various projects
- Ability to assist in facilitating progressive change
Established in 1995, Western International Securities, Inc. is an independent broker-dealer that has helped over 400 financial advisors establish themselves as independents by delivering comprehensive securities and investment advisory services to their clients. Acquired by Atria in 2020, they bring turnkey solutions for helping advisors transition from the wirehouse world into building successful practices of their own. Headquartered in Pasadena, CA, they maintain a network of offices nationwide.
Atria Wealth Solutions, Inc. (Atria) is a wealth management solutions holding company focused on delivering a clear path to the future of financial advice for financial professionals, financial institutions and their clients. Headquartered in New York City, Atria’s broker-dealer subsidiaries empower financial institutions and independent financial professionals with a sophisticated set of tools, services and capabilities that drive growth. Atria’s broker-dealer subsidiaries include CUSO Financial Services, LP, Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC, Cadaret Grant & Co., Inc., NEXT Financial Group, Inc. and Western International Securities, Inc. Atria’s subsidiaries together support nearly 2,500 financial professionals with more than $75 billion of assets under administration. For more information, please visit www.atriawealth.com.