Classic City Marinas, LLC is looking for a Director of Operations to oversee, plan, direct, and coordinate marinas operations for our ever-growing Marina businesses in Georgia and South Carolina. This person will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency, and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies, and collaboration with others. You will be the one to ensure that the business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its processes and coaching the team.
The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of various company and business processes. The ideal candidate must be competent and able to plan many different kinds of operational activities. They must be an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to run the businesses. There will be many times where they will need to be hands-on, and this position requires travel to/from our locations. The goal is to safeguard and augment the efficiency of the company's operations to facilitate accelerating development and long-term success.
At Classic City Marinas we offer benefits such as medical, dental, paid vacation, paid holidays, boat rental discounts, 401(k) and MORE! Join our team and spend your days by the water.
• Liaise with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
• Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of the marina business to ensure smooth progress
• Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback
• Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
• Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
• Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
• Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
• Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
• Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
• Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
• Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
• Collaborate with other Directors to support interdepartmental needs and initiatives
• Recruit, train, supervise and appraise the team