The Platform Experience - Field Strategic Services Team is focused on enhancements and efficiencies for our advisors and service professionals to maximize our platform capabilities to work with and service their clients. The team will identify areas of opportunity, execution strategy, and metrics for the post-implementation tracking and monitoring of success. The team will evaluate and research existing processes and leverage many areas of the Wealth Management business for idea generation. The candidate will assist in overseeing program tracking particularly with a focus on our platform solutions including; opportunity identification and sizing, competitive and analytical analysis, and post- implementation review for a variety of strategic initiatives. The position will have interaction with senior leaders as well as functional leads across the firm. The role requires an individual with strong service skills, analytical abilities, project management, presentation and communication skills who is capable of multitasking and collaborating with other members of the team.
- Engage leading clients to provide excellence service by identifying issues and conducting primary / secondary research to develop both strategic and tactical solutions for areas of focus by other departments as well as the presentations to visualize recommendations
- Aid in production of persuasive, data informed arguments to drive insight and help senior management make informed decisions
- Combine a curiosity for understanding underlying causes with a focus on user experience to produce clear and concise documentation and reporting
- Assist in the proposal, design and implementation of new centralized functions or enhancements to existing functions
- Assist in creating user stories and/or software bugs which will include liaising with partners in executing on the business vision.
- Assist with the project management responsibilities including conceptualizing project timelines, reporting of key milestones and prioritizing tasks for project stakeholders.
Education, Skills and Experience
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, or other related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience in wealth management, management consulting or careers where a similar skill set is developed and demonstrated
- Functional understanding of the financial services industry, and wealth management operations and branch processes
- Strong sense of service, ownership, accountability, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong project management, organization, communication, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage ambiguity and bring focus with recommendations on solving tactical and strategic challenges
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, both independently and as part of a team, and under strict and changing deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills - freely develops networks, builds consensus, and prioritizes effectively
CUSO Financial Services, L.P. offers a rewarding career path and potential for advancement as well as good benefits. Our collaborative culture offers community through shared goals and strong work ethics. To learn more about CFS, please visit www.cusonet.com.
Atria Wealth Solutions, Inc. (Atria) is a wealth management solutions holding company focused on delivering a clear path to the future of financial advice for financial professionals, financial institutions and their clients. Headquartered in New York City, Atria’s broker-dealer subsidiaries empower financial institutions and independent financial professionals with a sophisticated set of tools, services and capabilities that drive growth. Atria’s broker-dealer subsidiaries include CUSO Financial Services, LP, Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC, Cadaret Grant & Co., Inc., NEXT Financial Group, Inc. and Western International Securities, Inc. Atria’s subsidiaries together support nearly 2,500 financial professionals with more than $75 billion of assets under administration. For more information, please visit www.atriawealth.com.
Atria Wealth Solutions and its affiliated entities are equal opportunity employers that are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Atria Wealth Solutions and its affiliated entities make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.