JOIN OUR FEED TEAM!
UFC’s feed team strives to meet the feed and animal health needs of livestock and companion animal owners through products and expertise that are second to none. People make the difference. UFC is committed to providing innovative solutions and premium products that perform. We hold ourselves to the highest standards in the industry in service and feed manufacturing.
To learn more about UFC's Feed Department, visit https://www.ufcmn.com/Feed.
Primary Objectives of the Position:
Delivers feed and related products in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Previous single axle truck driving required
- Mechanical aptitude desirable
- Ag background a plus
- Good people skills necessary
- Must be in good physical condition capable of lifting, carrying and pushing weights up to 100 pounds and have full use of both arms and legs and both hands.
- Must be able to climb stairs, reach above, below and at shoulder level, work on moving machinery, work at unprotected heights with dust, fumes or gas and in temperature extremes both inside and outside.
- Be able to drive vehicles with manual and automatic transmissions.
- Must have a valid commercial driver’s license with hazard, tanker and other DOT endorsements or ability to obtain licensing.
- Pre-employment and random drug testing required.
- Must attend all training sessions required by law.
United Farmers Cooperative, along with competitive wages, offers a number of work/life benefits and services!
Medical Benefit – High Deductible Health Plan with HSA, as well as a low-deductible plan. Wellness component and a prescription drug program.
Single plus child, or single plus spouse
Other benefits include: Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401K Plan with 4% Employer Match, Flex Spending Accounts for Medical and Daycare, Profit Sharing, Uniform Program, Employee Discounts, Shop Tool Reimbursement Program, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Long Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, Direct deposit payroll, Family Leave, Awards Recognition program, Ongoing employee training paid by UFC, Employee referral bonus and Scholarship program.
|United Farmers Cooperative (UFC) is a farmer-owned cooperative that was formed as the Cooperative Creamery Association of Lafayette in 1915 in the town of Lafayette, Minnesota. Over the next 100+ years of business, UFC would undergo many changes to meet the evolving needs of members in a changing world. Since its start in 1915, UFC has grown from one location and two employees to over 300 total employees with multiple locations serving members across several Central Minnesota counties. Today, UFC is an innovative and diverse cooperative striving to meet and exceed its members expectations through several business units including United Natural Gas, Agronomy, Energy Ag Equipment, Grain Handling Systems, Feed and Grain.