Qualifications and Competencies:
- Team oriented
- Able to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on ladders, roofs and other exposed areas
- Able to lift and carry painting supplies like ladders and other materials over uneven terrain, up and down stairs and ladders.
- Possess the necessary tools
- Have reliable transportation
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities, however may be the lead on a given project, giving direction and checking work of others.
This job operates primarily in a mixed environment; both outdoors and indoors throughout Bromley Village. This role routinely uses standard carpentry and construction equipment. Work outdoors (any time of year) is likely throughout the base of operations.
This is largely an active role working both indoors and outdoors, in and out of vehicles. Movement and work around the entire resort is essential in this position. Must be able to lift and carry 20 lbs up and down stairs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.