• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong management skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and, at times, stressful environment.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Must be able to work from home as needed.
• Communication – Must be able to listen to others, process information, and communicate effectively.
• Leadership – Ability to encourage, instill trust, provide direction. Willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and guidance.
• Adaptability – Ability to adjust to circumstances and think creatively.
• Task Management – Ability to work efficiently and competently.
• Developing Others – Ability to cultivate individual talent and successfully motivate others.
• Work Planning and Project Management – Ability to develop specific goals and plans, organize, and accomplish work.
• Mathematical – Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Problem Solving/Analysis – Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret various technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
• Attention to detail – Ability to pay close attention to detail for accuracy and thoroughness in completing work.
• Change Management – Ability to demonstrate support for innovation and organizational changes needed to improve the organization’s effectiveness; initiating, sponsoring, and implementing organizational change; helping others to manage organizational change successfully.
• Initiative – Does more than is required or expected in the job; does things that no one has requested that will improve or enhance products and services, avoid problems, or develop entrepreneurial opportunities. Plans for upcoming issues or opportunities and takes appropriate action.
• Collaboration – Must be able to work cooperatively with other individuals and make valued contributions to the outputs of others to assist own team or project to achieve the required outputs.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Four (4) years of related experience and/or training preferred
• Or equivalent education and experience
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
• May need to be able to work from home for an extended period of time.