Job Department: Planning
Reports to: Planning Manager
We are searching for a talented Cultivation Planner to assist in organizing and setting weekly and monthly production schedules. This position will be key to realizing long term inventory goals and will regularly work with other departments to align and ensure the plan is realistic, optimal, and executed correctly. To succeed in this role, you should be professional, analytical, and possess excellent communication skills. The successful candidate should also have an in-depth knowledge of cultivation processes, and cannabis cultivation experience specifically is preferred.
- Oversight and completion of manual data entry on established spreadsheets and product inventories
- Maintenance, management, and direct oversight of all cultivation planning schema for the assigned region
- Assist in developing and updating new cultivation planning infrastructure
- Plan and monitor week-to-week operations for the cultivation department
- Perform variance analysis to report on trends of inefficiency and advise profitable solutions
- Maintain shared projections and forecasts on a weekly basis
- Oversee the generation and subsequent distribution of weekly manufacturing schedules that instruct personnel on required operations to maintain efficacy of cultivation production pipeline
- Work together with Demand Planner, Material Planner, and Production Planner to optimize availability throughout supply chain
Must be able to pass a Level 2 background screening
Must be minimum of 21 years of age
Education and Experience
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures
- Past experience in Manufacturing Scheduling is preferred
- Past experience on cannabis business is preferred
- Capability to lead indirectly different departments on the released plan
- Capability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid ability to manage database and analytics as central point to information
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the essential functions of the job described. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and its requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position.This position will work an average of 40 - 55 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company