Interactive Government Holdings, Inc. (IGH) is a Small Business Administration-certified 8(a) and Center for Verification and Evaluation-verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business. We are a growing government contractor seeking staff for dynamic roles supporting customer and company performance. IGH offers Program, Acquisition, and Administrative Management; Secure IT; Systems Engineering and Integration; and Global Operations and Sustainment services. Headquartered in Springfield, VA, IGH is registered to do business in all 50 U.S. states; Puerto Rico; the U.S. Virgin Islands; Guam; and the District of Columbia. IGH has consistently been ranked as one of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine.
The PDA SSME reviews, analyzes, and compiles all metrics from the field and as required by USAR leadership. Provides functional program management support to the PM/NE SSME and all contract employees in the field. Conducts timely and thorough analysis of all available metrics to identify potential issues in reporting and develops recommendations for corrective actions and/or process improvements. Develops, implements, and adapts all reporting templates and mediums in order to continuously enhance efficiency and ensure accuracy in reporting. Performs research and analysis of historical P3O data and provides trend and statistical analysis as required by P3O support staff.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Shall support the USAR Strategic Communication Plan
- Develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal and external agencies related with the Army core competency of Public Affairs and its related equivalent in the civilian sector. Civilian careers related to Public Affairs include but are not limited to public relations, public relations specialists, staff writer, editors, reporter and correspondents
- Maintain ongoing working relationships with industries related to Public Affairs arena which include but are not limited to media relations, broadcasting, journalism, newspaper, magazines, wire services, radio, and television stations
- Maintain a social media presence across various platforms in order to engage intended audiences (Service Members, Veterans, DAC and their dependents) and deliver new/developing information about the P3O. Monitor the P3O website to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of overall content; information on the P3O website must be updated regularly. Collaborate with P3O support staff in order to update any media content in media platforms and P3O partner and collaborator related websites. Networking sites include, but are not limited to, Facebook, LinkedIn, Flickr, Twitter, and Pinterest. Assist with the management of online discussions, monitoring and tracking discussion topics, needs, and requests from the field, and shape the “way ahead” through feedback and trends
- Assist with research, data analysis, event management, promotional activities, and other special assignments
Education and Work Experience:
- The minimum education and experience required to perform these services/tasks include a Bachelor’s degree in any field from a college or university that is accredited by a national or regional agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education; degrees in Operations Research, Engineering, Science, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Management Science are strongly preferred
- A minimum of five (5) years of work experience involving operations research and statistical analysis; demonstrated experience and/or qualification as an operations research/systems analyst (ORSA) is strongly preferred
- Possess demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in customer service skills, use of routine office equipment, Microsoft Office programs (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), and web-based applications
- A Bachelor’s degree can be substituted for ten (10) years of relevant work experience with demonstrated experience and/or qualification as an ORSA
- A Secret Security Clearance is required for this position.
This position is contingent upon award of a contract.
IGH offers a competitive benefits program which includes: Paid PTO days, 401K (4% company match), Company Paid Life Insurance Policy, and comprehensive Health, Vision, Dental and Disability plans.
IGH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
IGH is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.