Established in 2006, Interactive Government Holdings, Inc. (IGH) is a leading professional services and technology provider to the Federal government. We are a growing government contractor seeking to add staff to assume dynamic roles in support of our customers and company performance. Our mission is to serve our men and women in uniform, and their families, globally and their support systems locally. We utilize strategy, data science and technology to make the programs we execute more efficient for the people our programs serve. IGH has a national and international contract staff as well as a HQ team in Springfield, Virginia. IGH has consistently been ranked as one of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine. We are proud of our ability to shape tomorrow, while ensuring all carry out their critical missions and tasks today.
The Program Manager (PM) shall be responsible for the overall management, coordination, and performance of all work under this contract. The PM shall have full authority to act and make decisions for the Contractor on all contract matters relating to day-to-day operations of this contract. The PM shall coordinate the activities of all contractor employees engaged in this contract, to include: annual training events, approving all reports before final submission to the Government, coordinating with the COR and P3O support staff, and ensuring that all contract personnel duties and performance are in accordance with this PWS.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The PM shall have full authority to act and make decisions for the Contractor on all contract matters relating to day-to-day operations of this contract
- The PM shall coordinate the activities of all contractor employees engaged in this contract, to include: annual training events, approving all reports before final submission to the Government, coordinating with the COR and P3O support staff, and ensuring that all contract personnel duties and performance are in accordance with this PWS
- The PM shall be responsible for accountability of all contract employees within this contract. Personnel status of all contract employees within this contract will be reported to the Government as required. This includes attendance, work schedules, leave status, current status of health and welfare, and ability to travel in order to perform P3O support activities
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following: Human Resources, Psychology, Business Management, or Business Administration from a college or university that is accredited by a national or regional agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education
- Eight (8) years of experience in recruiting/job placement or five (5) years in a senior human resources management position
- Bachelor’s degree can be substituted for ten (10) years of experience in a human resources management position, five (5) of the ten (10) years shall be in a senior human resources management position
- A Secret Security Clearance is required for this position
This position is contingent upon award of a contract.
IGH offers a competitive benefits program which includes: Paid PTO days, 401K (4% company match), Company Paid Life Insurance Policy, and comprehensive Health, Vision, Dental and Disability plans.
IGH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
IGH is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.