Interactive Government Holdings, Inc. (IGH) is a Small Business Administration-certified 8(a) and Center for Verification and Evaluation-verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business. We are a growing government contractor seeking staff for dynamic roles supporting customer and company performance. IGH offers Program, Acquisition, and Administrative Management; Secure IT; Systems Engineering and Integration; and Global Operations and Sustainment services. Headquartered in Springfield, VA, IGH is registered to do business in all 50 U.S. states; Puerto Rico; the U.S. Virgin Islands; Guam; and the District of Columbia. IGH has consistently been ranked as one of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine.
ARS Leads and ARS provide assistance to USAR and transitioning Soldiers seeking P3O support services to include civilian career opportunities, developing/enhancing resumes, assistance with application processes, interview assistance, and skills translation from military to civilian careers. ARS Leads shall conduct briefings that relate to local and regional opportunities at Transition Points as desired or directed. ARSs also assist military dependents, Veterans, DAC, and sister Service Members.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Directly correlate with the USAR 1st Mission Support Command (MSC),7th MSC, 9th MSC, 63rd RD, 81st RD, 88th RD, and 99th RD to be technical advisors, communication center points, regional administrators, and provide a conduit to share best practices. These ARSs will ensure that all units assigned within their respective regions receive all necessary P3O Soldier support services as outlined in this PWS. These ARS will also ensure that all units assigned within their respective regions are briefed and receive official P3O publications, flyers, posters, and any other media related materials that highlight P3O efforts to support all USAR Soldiers and dependents. These ARSs shall also brief their respective region’s leadership staff and other related USAR organizations on P3O related services and available opportunities that support Soldiers, Veterans, DAC, and dependents
- Maintain active communication with private sector partners in their individual areas of responsibility and coordinate with P3O for validation and approval of potential partnerships
- Provide assistance with the management, oversight, guidance, and support of P3O programs in the furtherance of developing a private sector partner and/or collaborator
- ARS, with support from the NE-SSME, will keep an active list of private sector partners to include POC information and current initiatives, programs and projects that help support P3O’s mission, strategic goals and objectives. This list must be readily available to P3O staff, FC, MSC, and RD commanders
- Provide monthly report that indicates outreach efforts with P3O industry partners
- Responsible to provide sustained assistance services, in person or virtually, at U.S. Army Reserve installations within their area of responsibility
- Assist transitioning Soldiers by providing Soldier support services
- Coordinate with Reserve units to provide collective leadership and unit briefings during Battle Assemblies (BA), Family Day, unit pre/post mobilization Yellow Ribbon events in person and/or virtually as unit schedule permits
- Conducts further individual eligible participant outreach/education to P3O websites, link virtual employment and preparation services to Service members and dependents who are unemployed, under-employed, and desiring career change
- Facilitates local community and employer relationships, and MOU updates
- Links local employers with P3O partners
- Facilitates Soldier outreach and partnership to potential opportunities
- Links Army Reserve leadership to local communities, local employers, civic organizations
Education and Work Experience:
- The minimum education and experience required to perform these services/tasks include a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or related field from a college or university that is accredited by a national or regional agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education
- A minimum two (2) years of management experience and five (5) years of work experience in human resources related positions, public relations, career counseling, or recruiting/job placement
- A Bachelor’s degree can be substituted for ten (10) years of experience in human resources related positions and/or recruiting/job placement
- A Secret Security Clearance is required for this position
This position is contingent upon award of a contract.
IGH offers a competitive benefits program which includes: Paid PTO days, 401K (4% company match), Company Paid Life Insurance Policy, and comprehensive Health, Vision, Dental and Disability plans.
IGH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
IGH is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.