JOIN OUR FEED TEAM!
UFC’s feed team strives to meet the feed and animal health needs of livestock and companion animal owners through products and expertise that are second to none. People make the difference. UFC is committed to providing innovative solutions and premium products that perform. We hold ourselves to the highest standards in the industry in service and feed manufacturing.
To learn more about UFC's Feed Department, visit https://www.ufcmn.com/Feed.
Primary Objectives of the Position:
Assist in all areas of livestock feed production.
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Helps organize daily schedule of required local mix to expedite custom mixing and grinding.
- Assists the production supervisor as needed.
- Keeps feed additive room neat, clean and uncluttered.
- Responsible for keeping all feed additive records current.
- Writes job tickets for each grind or mix as required.
- Assists in grain operations as needed.
- May fill in as feed truck driver as needed.
Maintenance and Housekeeping
- Helps maintain all mill and warehouse equipment and facilities according to schedule.
- Responsible for a clean and uncluttered grinding and mixing room.
- In charge of housekeeping in the production area.
- Helps maintain established housekeeping and sanitation standards in the mill.
- Complies with OSHA, state and federal safety regulations.
- Complies with company safety program.
United Farmers Cooperative, along with competitive wages, offers a number of work/life benefits and services!
Medical Benefit – High Deductible Health Plan with HSA, as well as a low-deductible plan. Wellness component and a prescription drug program.
Single plus child, or single plus spouse
Other benefits include: Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401K Plan with 4% Employer Match, Flex Spending Accounts for Medical and Daycare, Profit Sharing, Uniform Program, Employee Discounts, Shop Tool Reimbursement Program, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Long Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, Direct deposit payroll, Family Leave, Awards Recognition program, Ongoing employee training paid by UFC, Employee referral bonus and Scholarship program.