CUSO Financial Services, L.P. and Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC. are looking for an Insurance Licensing Specialist to join our growing and successful organization! Our company culture fosters and encourages innovation and growth by promoting openness, flexibility, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
This position will be responsible for the back office broker dealer securities registration and insurance appointment administration; processes requests for insurance agent/agency contracting, licensing, compensation and other demands from new and/or existing agents, agencies and insurance company representatives in a timely manner; provides administrative and organizational support to the Registration and Compliance Departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitates insurance licenses and appointments for individuals
- Completes routine follow-up on submitted agent contracting paperwork to ensure proper processing and updates internal Registration database as needed
- Monitors expiring insurance license report and notifies agents of pending expirations
- Maintains the internal Registration database timely and accurately
- Facilitates and monitors compliance with Branch office registration requirements with regulators.
- Provides assistance with processing requests and responding to emails received in the insurance licensing mailbox
- Processes associated persons termination filings
- Provide assistance to representatives both for securities and insurance on a daily basis.
- Provides administrative support for special projects to include research, compiling data and preparation of summary reports based on results
- Maintains files in an organized and accessible manner
- Sets and keeps consistent office hours at the firm back office
- Supports Company Mission Statement and Corporate Values
- Other projects and duties may be assigned
Education, Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- FINRA registration and insurance appointment administration highly preferred.
- Prior work experience in customer service is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to remain flexible in an ever-changing environment.
- Ability to recognize when a problem or issue requires additional parties to be consulted and use of proper discretion and judgment.
- Strong multitasking skills
- Excellent record keeping
CUSO Financial Services, L.P. and Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC. offer a rewarding career path and potential for advancement as well as good benefits and a solid work/life balance. Our collaborative culture offers community through shared goals and strong work ethics.
Atria Wealth Solutions, Inc. (Atria) is a wealth management solutions holding company focused on delivering a clear path to the future of financial advice for financial professionals, financial institutions and their clients. Headquartered in New York City, Atria’s broker-dealer subsidiaries empower financial institutions and independent financial professionals with a sophisticated set of tools, services and capabilities that drive growth. Atria’s broker-dealer subsidiaries include CUSO Financial Services, LP, Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC, Cadaret Grant & Co., Inc., NEXT Financial Group, Inc. and Western International Securities, Inc. Atria’s subsidiaries together support nearly 2,500 financial professionals with more than $75 billion of assets under administration. For more information, please visit www.atriawealth.com.