Are you detail oriented and looking for a great opportunity?
Are you committed to providing excellent customer service in every interaction??
Then look no further…...
Community First Health Centers is currently looking for a Medical/Dental Biller to join our billing team at our New Haven medical facility.
The ideal candidate for this role will detail oriented with the ability to interact effectively with a diverse group of internal and external customers. Under the supervision of the Billing Manager, you'll ensure the timely and accurate processing of all patient billing. This position will be located out of our New Haven, MI medical facility located at 58144 Gratiot Avenue.
Daily responsibilities of our Medical/Dental Biller may include:
• Enter and/or review service charges in billing software on a daily basis
• Assist patients as needed with insurance billing concerns
• Apply and verify Clinical Procedure Coding, Current Dental Terminology & ICD coding
• Post accounts receivables for all insurance and patient account payments
• Prepare and print daily, month-end and year-end reports as needed
• Troubleshoot computer issues relative to billing processes
• Review and correct all insurance rejections
• Identify and resolve delinquent claims on a regular basis
• Participation in Quality Improvement initiatives/activities as required
• Other duties as assigned
This is a full time; 40 hours per week opportunity.
Hours will be gained Monday thru Friday; 830am to 5pm.
Why work for Community First Health Centers?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including;
• Bi-Weekly Competitive Pay
• Excellent Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan with low biweekly premiums and no exposure to a deductible, copays or coinsurance
• Dental coverage through Delta Dental of Michigan
• Vision Coverage through VSP
• 100% Company Paid Short Term Disability Coverage, Long Term Disability Coverage, Life Insurance & AD&D Insurance
• Ability to 'Buy Up' additional Life and AD&D insurance for yourself, spouse and/or dependents with minimal costs
• 403(b) Thrift Savings Plan; 2% (up to 7%) annual salary employer contribution whether you participate or not!
• Generous Holiday, Vacation and Personal time
• Professional growth opportunities/cross training
• Employee Recognition and Assistance Programs
Community First Health Centers: Improving the quality of life for our community!!