Are you proven healthcare leader looking for an opportunity to “make a difference”??
Are you able to think strategically and implement process improvement initiatives??
Then look no further…...
Community First Health Centers is currently seeking a Medical Clinic Practice Manager to lead and support the operations of our Algonac medical facility located at 555 St. Clair River Drive.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a proven leader with success in process improvements and the ability to lead a diverse team successfully. Under the supervision of the Chief Operations Officier (COO), you'll lead and support the day to day clinic operations and all medical clinic support staff.
Daily responsibilities of our Medical Clinic Practice Manager may include:
• Provide supervision and support to all medical clinic support staff to ensure efficient and effective day to day operation ensuring the highest quality of patient care is being delivered
• Conduct chart audits, mock surveys and proficiency tests to ensure that the environment of care meets or exceed all appropriate standards
• Work collaboratively with the other members of management to develop and monitor compliance with the Federal Community Health Center Grant program
• Conduct practice site meetings frequently with all support staff, participate in networking events in order to facilitate Agency interests
• Ensure all clinical records are maintained according to Agency standards and policies
• Conduct clinical case reviews in cooperation with the Medical Director and other members of management
• Conduct utilization reviews of clinical services and track clinical plan goals and objectives
• Assist in the development and implementation of uniform, agency-wide clinical support guidelines
• Conduct staff reviews, assessments and other outcome based activities to ensure quality of care for all clinical programs is being delivered
• Ensure that all clinical and user data is collected and reported as required by federal and state funding agencies
• Provide training to staff and routinely evaluate performance to standards
• Assist in the direct provision of patient care when necessary
• Manage and/or oversee the supervision of all program staff, ensuring proper staffing levels, recruitment, performance management and timekeeping
• Work collaboratively with the Director of Practice Operations in monitoring compliance of the annual budget
• Attend meetings, seminars, workshops and/or conferences as needed and approved for professional development and on behalf of Community First Health Centers
• Participates in quality improvement activities
• Other duties as assigned
Why work for Community First Health Centers?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including;
• Bi-Weekly Competitive Pay
• Excellent Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan with low biweekly premiums and no exposure to a deductible, copays or coinsurance
• Dental coverage through Delta Dental of Michigan
• Vision coverage through VSP
• 100% Company Paid Short Term Disability Coverage, Long Term Disability Coverage, Life Insurance & AD&D Insurance
• Ability to “Buy Up” additional Life and AD&D insurance for yourself, spouse and/or dependents
• 403(b) Thrift Savings Plan; 2% (up to 7%) annual salary employer contribution whether you participate or not!
• Generous Holiday, Vacation and Personal time
• Professional growth opportunities/cross training
• Employee Recognition and Assistance Programs
Community First Health Centers: Improving the quality of life for our community!!