Professional Fee Coding Auditor (Remote) - $30-$34/hr.
Compensation: $30-$34/hr. (DOE)
Location: Remote - work from home!
Schedule: Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN opportunities available.
Status: W2 and 1099 opportunities available
eCatalyst Healthcare Solutions, a full-service HIM company located in Phoenix, AZ. is looking for a highly qualified Professional Fee Coding Auditor. The Professional Fee Coding Auditor performs quality reviews on coders ensuring compliance with coding guidelines and company policies for complete, accurate, and consistent coding.
Additionally, the Professional Fee Coding Auditor maintains up-to-date knowledge of coding guidelines in order to act as a resource and point person for issues and question for coders, clients, or project teams.
· Reviews physician documentation for coding appropriateness and accuracy in accordance with coding guidelines.
· Utilizes an electronic medical record (EMR) and computer-assisted coding (CAC) software or an encoder, depending on the client.
· Complies with eCatalyst Healthcare's coding practices to meet corporate compliance guidelines and to ensure appropriate and effective reimbursement with client's financial services, medical staff, and other departments.
· Reviews and analyzes medical records for accurate code selection.
· Maintains query communication with providers to ensure timely notification of identified documentation issues that may impact revenue or compliance.
· Assists with the interpretation of codes and other information requested for accurate billing and reimbursement.
Candidates must have at least one of the following professional certifications:
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- CCS-P (Certified Coding Specialist- Professional)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
Our People - You'll love working with dedicated HIM professionals who have years of experience in HIM and RCM. Our close-knit, talented team, embody our core values and challenge each other to deliver exceptional results to our customers.
Our Culture - You'll be part of a women-owned business, focused on delivering career growth opportunities in an inclusive environment. We welcome diverse experience, perspectives, and ideas, geared towards delivering the best value and solutions to our customers.
Our Drive - You'll be a member of a team focused on developing high-quality products, services, and solutions that exceed our clients expectations. We continuously seek new ways to improve results above and beyond what seems possible.
Our Cause - You'll help us give back to our communities with your time, talents, and commitments.