Cadaret Grant has an opening for a Trading Service Representative to join our growing enterprise! At Cadaret Grant, we offer our employees the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations.
This full-time position is responsible for executing stock and mutual fund orders received from financial representatives. The trading services representatives work with the financial representatives for accuracy and completeness of order execution and are also responsible for various other market research, reports, and administrative duties.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be apprised of current market and economic conditions.
- Facilitate execution of orders called into the trading desk for equities, options and mutual funds.
- Responsible for trade approvals for equities, options and mutual funds.
- Assist with preparation and review of daily reports for the VP, Trading.
- Comprising daily trade blotters.
- Work on assigned projects from the VP Trading Manager, AVP Trading and VP Fixed Income Trader including excel macro projects and access database work. These projects should assist in creating efficiencies within throughout the department.
- Process selection of equity trades for daily time and sales review.
- Track and report department cancel rebills and errors.
- Assist with maintaining an accurate and up to date Pershing statement and confirm system (DXR)
- Update department procedures when applicable.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the AVP, Trading or VP, Trading.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- FINRA Series 7 required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field.
- Previous industry related experience desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail, being able to identify anomalies.
- Ability to manage time effectively including prioritizing daily work
- Proficiency with Excel.
Cadaret Grant, a FINRA member and independent broker-dealer headquartered in Syracuse, New York, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Atria Wealth Solutions. Founded in 1985, Cadaret Grant serves nearly 750 financial advisors in over 450 branch offices with next-generation technology and support for their independent businesses. Cadaret Grant & Co. seeks employee candidates who are ambitious, dedicated, and spirited. Our collaborative culture offers community through shared goals and strong work ethics. To learn more about Cadaret Grant, please visit www.cadaretgrant.com.
Atria Wealth Solutions, Inc. (Atria) is a wealth management solutions holding company focused on delivering a clear path to the future of financial advice for financial professionals, financial institutions and their clients. Headquartered in New York City, Atria’s broker-dealer subsidiaries empower financial institutions and independent financial professionals with a sophisticated set of tools, services and capabilities that drive growth. Atria’s broker-dealer subsidiaries include CUSO Financial Services, LP, Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC, Cadaret Grant & Co., Inc., NEXT Financial Group, Inc. and Western International Securities, Inc. Atria’s subsidiaries together support nearly 2,500 financial professionals with more than $75 billion of assets under administration. For more information, please visit www.atriawealth.com.