• Advanced experience with Microsoft Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Manages difficult client and customer situations, responds promptly to customer needs, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance, and meets commitments
• Responds to changes in the work environment with a positive attitude; manages competing demands; and is capable of dealing with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events
• Willing to make appropriate decisions in difficult or ambiguous situations in a timely manner while considering consequences and using all available information to make logical decisions within the scope of company policies
• Trains, coaches, delegates, and develops capabilities of others while evaluating performance and employees, disciplining and advising when necessary, and building positive relationships
• Great computer and customer service skills, job knowledge, interpersonal skills, and judgment.
• Consistently at work on time, plans in advance for absence, contacts supervisor in a timely manner if delayed.
• Sets clear expectations, reviews progress, and provides feedback and guidance while simultaneously holding employees accountable.
• Prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
• Applies original thinking in the approach to job responsibilities and to improve processes, methods, or services.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships to facilitate the open and honest exchange of ideas and opinions.
• Demonstrates and applies knowledge of techniques, skills, procedures, and materials to identify potential problems; works to develop additional knowledge.
Education and Experience:
• Master’s degree preferred; bachelor's degree required
• Four (4) years of related experience and/or training preferred
• Supervisory experience required
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Regularly walking back and forth between and within the buildings while carrying mail/documents. This includes outdoor exposure between buildings.
• Regularly climbing stairs.
• Regularly stooping, bending, and balancing.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 15 pounds on a regular basis.
• Able to work from home or the office as needed.