The Administrative Assistant for International Capacity Building performs day-to-day administrative tasks, assists in the research involved regarding communications with partners and providers, prepares provider services documentation and correspondence, and provides support in accordance with the National Board for Certified Counselors Foundation and Professional Services policies, processes, and procedures.
• Provides administrative support for the Director of International Capacity Building (ICB).
• Supports the ICB Department functions in accordance with established departmental processes.
• Assists in necessary preparation toward international and domestic travel for ICB staff.
• Receives and forwards communications (e.g., telephone calls, faxes, emails) appropriately daily.
• Communicates with international partners, counselors and counseling students, and other members of the public as deemed appropriate by the Director of ICB.
• Finalizes outgoing correspondence (e.g., reviews letters for typographical errors, checks organizational database for current addresses, encloses relevant documentation).
• Ensures that all communications, incoming and outgoing, are appropriately documented and that files contain copies of correspondence, documents, and other printed materials as appropriate.
• Performs day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files, drafting and typing office memos and email communications, processing paperwork, filing documents and materials for the team, and updating databases, including data entry for the Mental Health Facilitator program.
• Assists with posting payments, creating electronic invoices, tracking late fees, updating statuses, and other billing-related tasks as needed.
• Prepares communications to providers regarding status changes and billing-related issues.
• Manages electronic and hard copy files in a secure manner, ensuring that both are current and maintained consistent with established departmental processes, including database and spreadsheet management.
• Organizes files for remote storage and keeps records of items shipped.
• Maintains proper inventory of office supplies and partner/VIP gifts for staff travel and orders additional supplies and gifts as needed.
• Conducts research, as directed.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the ICB Department.
Supervisory Responsibilities (if applicable):