If you're ready to join an innovative private jet Management/Charter company, look no further! Priester Aviation is expanding our crew members and therefore is need of an ambitious SIC (Second in Command) for a CE-680, to bring us to the next level. This is a P91 position and is located in (PWK) Wheeling, Illinois.
* Commercial with Instrument & Multi Engine Ratings
* Valid Class 2 FAA Medical Certificate
* 1,500 Hrs. Total Flight Time
* 500 Hrs. PIC
* Supports, Promotes and complies with the goals and objectives of Priester Aviation's safety Management System and Quality Management System.
* Performs all Duties & Functions of, and Maintains a High Proficiency in knowledge of the Priester Aviation, LLC General Operations Manual, Standard Operational Procedures, FARs and Operational Specifications.
* Must meet the physical requirements put forth by the CFR Title 14, Part 67 for Class 1 Medical Certification.
* Normal office activities.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
∑ Competitive Salaries, Annual Reviews
∑ Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
∑ Company Paid Short / Long Term Disability Insurance
∑ Company Paid Life Insurance
∑ Health Savings Account (HAS)
∑ Family Medical Leave Program (FMLA)
∑ 401K Plan (with company match)
∑ Paid Vacation, Sick Time
∑ Per diem
∑ Cell Phone Reimbursement
∑ Hotel/car rentals selected by crews
∑ Paid for working scheduled days off
∑ Company issued iPads
∑ Passport Renewals
Applicants are subject to pre-employment drug screening, pilot record checks, criminal history records checks, fingerprinting and driver's records checks.