Cadaret Grant is looking for a Account Transfer Specialist to join our growing enterprise! At Cadaret Grant, we offer our employees the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations.
The person in this position is responsible for service, operational and administrative functions assigned by the manager of the operations services department. This includes processing investment related transactions, assisting advisors with transfer processing, reporting and technology. When processing transfers the individual is responsible for processing and tracking all incoming and outgoing transfers for Pershing and Schwab. This processor works closely with advisors to ensure the swift and efficient transfer of accounts.
The primary responsibilities of this position will be as follows:
- Process and follow up on all Pershing, Schwab and other custodian transfers by initiating the transfers with the custodian and documenting (with notes) from start to finish on the Unio system.
- Contact and follow up with advisors on transfers where paperwork is missing or incomplete.
- Review accounts for non-compliant assets when received by using reporting tools in Advent, NETX360, and/or the Charles Schwab website, and call on any accounts that are non-compliant.
- Determine what accounts are ready to start billing each day and update spreadsheet of accounts to be started each morning.
- Submit share class conversion requests to custodians
- Perform tasks assigned on Monthly and Quarterly checklists
- Perform tasks assigned by the manager/supervisor.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience in the Financial Services Industry strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage time effectively
- High level of accuracy with attention to detail, being able to detect anomalies and identifying solutions
- Availability to occasionally work extended hours as needed
Cadaret Grant, a FINRA member and independent broker-dealer headquartered in Syracuse, New York, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Atria Wealth Solutions. Founded in 1985, Cadaret Grant serves nearly 750 financial advisors in over 450 branch offices with next-generation technology and support for their independent businesses. Cadaret Grant & Co. seeks employee candidates who are ambitious, dedicated, and spirited. Our collaborative culture offers community through shared goals and strong work ethics. To learn more about Cadaret Grant, please visit www.cadaretgrant.com.
Atria Wealth Solutions, Inc. (Atria) is a wealth management solutions holding company focused on delivering a clear path to the future of financial advice for financial professionals, financial institutions and their clients. Headquartered in New York City, Atria’s broker-dealer subsidiaries empower financial institutions and independent financial professionals with a sophisticated set of tools, services and capabilities that drive growth. Atria’s broker-dealer subsidiaries include CUSO Financial Services, LP, Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC, Cadaret Grant & Co., Inc., NEXT Financial Group, Inc. and Western International Securities, Inc. Atria’s subsidiaries together support nearly 2,500 financial professionals with more than $75 billion of assets under administration. For more information, please visit www.atriawealth.com.