Industry Standard Reports' (ISR's) Health Panel is the industry’s fastest growing panel of health care and pharmaceutical professionals, with over 3,000 members worldwide. As the Market Research Panel Engagement Manager for ISR you will be responsible for growing and retaining the leading clinical development and manufacturing panel. Serving as the primary point-of-contact, you will be counted on to identify and leverage a variety of recruitment channels to boost membership in hard-to-reach groups.
This role will challenge you to think strategically - developing and executing panel acquisition, engagement, and retention programs utilizing the data available and your knowledge of panel management best practices. The successful candidate will be counted on to leverage their networking and communication skills to help drive the market research business forward.
Located in Raleigh, NC, ISR is a fast-growing company, and the culture exemplifies this. A successful candidate will need to be dedicated, ambitious, self-starting, and not be afraid to engage in tasks that are new to them. ISR values creativity, analytical thinking, and proactive problem solving.
- Familiarity with market research practices and passion for social media and networking.
- Working cross-functionally, engaging with multiple teams and stakeholders
- 2 or more years of panel or member management experience (5+ years is preferred), including participation in member recruitment efforts
- Excellent networking skills, including social media proficiency
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills to create member and other stakeholder communications
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively
- Must be self-motivated in order to drive initiatives forward with minimal guidance
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and demanding time frames.
ISR offers a generous base salary along with these benefits:
- Competitive medical/prescription/vision/dental coverage for you and your family
- 100% company-paid short and long-term disability insurance
- 21 paid days off from your first day of employment
- 13 company-paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
Visit www.isrreports.com for more information about our company.
Submit your resume today!