Are you looking for an amazing opportunity to 'make a difference'??
Are you committed to providing excellent customer service in every interaction??
Then look no further…...
Community First Health Centers is currently looking for an exceptional Receptionist to join our team as part of our new mobile COVID initiative!! The ideal candidate for this role will be enthusiastic, motivated and a team player.
This position will be a part of our mobile COVID-19 vaccination initiative. The candidate will provide initial and subsequent support to the community members who are in need of their COVID-19 vaccine and will perform clerical functions including collecting and verifying patient identification, personal information and answering the telephone and/or patient questions. While this will be a mobile position, the home location will be out of our New Haven, MI medical facility located at 58144 Gratiot Avenue.
Daily responsibilities of our Receptionist may include:
• Politely answer the incoming calls, screening and/or forwarding when necessary
• Politely greet all clients, assist with questions, concerns and check-in/out
• Make and/or adjust client appointments accurately
• Enter, update and/or verify client account information accurately in computer system
• Effectively and efficiently triage
• Scan forms into electronic medical record (EMR) system as necessary
• Verification of identity and obtain signatures when needed
• Complete billing 'jellybeans' in our EMR timely to reconcile any billing errors
• Other duties as assigned
This is a full time opportunity; 40 hours per week.
Hours will be gained Monday thru Friday; 830am - 5pm but some flexibility is needed based on business demands.
Why work for Community First Health Centers?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including;
- Bi-Weekly Competitive Pay
- Excellent Health Insurance through Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan with low biweekly premiums and no exposure to a deductible, copay(s) or coinsurance
- Dental Coverage provided through Delta Dental of Michigan
- Vision Coverage provided through VSP Vision
- 100% Company Paid; Short Term Disability Coverage, Long Term Disability Coverage and Life Insurance & AD&D Insurance
- Buy Up Option for Life & AD&D Insurance with guaranteed issue amount that negates underwriting
- 403(b) Thrift Savings Plan; 2% (up to 7%) annual salary employer contribution whether you participate or not!
- Generous Holiday, Vacation and Personal time
- Professional growth opportunities/cross training
- Employee Recognition and Assistance Programs
Community First Health Centers: Improving the quality of life for our community!!???????