Do you have healthcare experience and looking for a great opportunity??
Are you committed to providing excellent customer service in every interaction??
Then look no further........
Community First Health Centers is currently looking for an Outreach Support Specialist to join us with our new mobile COVID initiative!! The ideal candidate for this role will be enthusiastic, motivated and a team player.
This role is critical to the success of our mobile COVID initiative and will support operations by documenting all vaccination information, storage and reporting. While this will be a mobile position, the main location that this role will be housed from will be our New Haven, MI medical facility located at 58144 Gratiot Avenue.
Daily responsibilities of our Outreach Support Specialist team member may include:
• Greet patient(s)
• Manage supplies
• Chart tracking of all records using an electronic medical records (EMR) system & MCIR
• Conduct patient education and distribution of educational materials
• Practice infection control standards at all times
• Other duties as assigned
This is a full time; 40 hours per week opportunity.
Hours will initially be gained Monday thru Friday; 830am - 5pm but some flexibility will be required based on business demands.
Why work for Community First Health Centers?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including;
- Bi-Weekly Competitive Pay
- Excellent Health Insurance through Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan with low biweekly premiums and no exposure to a deductible, copay(s) or coinsurance
- Dental Coverage provided through Delta Dental of Michigan
- Vision Coverage provided through VSP Vision
- 100% Company Paid; Short Term Disability Coverage, Long Term Disability Coverage and Life Insurance & AD&D Insurance
- Buy Up Option for Life & AD&D Insurance with guaranteed issue amount that negates underwriting
- 403(b) Thrift Savings Plan; 2% (up to 7%) annual salary employer contribution whether you participate or not!
- Generous Holiday, Vacation and Personal time
- Professional growth opportunities/cross training
- Employee Recognition and Assistance Programs
Community First Health Centers: Improving the quality of life for our community!!???????